There are many reasons that you always fail to exercise regularly. And if you want a healthier life, scheduled exercise session is mandatory. So what’s the secret so you can exercise without losing your spirit in the middle of the process?
Below are some tips so you are no longer lazy to exercise.
1. Do not look for reasons for breaks. Your focus is to make the exercise a new habit.
The most powerful way for exercise to be a habit is to never allow yourself to stop doing it. After starting the sport, do not look for reasons to rest for a few days. This may extend for several months.
2. Do not have to target high up. Simple as long as you can achieve.
Promise yourself that you will exercise every day for a month, even if it’s only 15-20 minutes. In this way, your exercise habits will be faster and easier to wake up.
3. Make it fun! The sport does not have to torture.
If you do not enjoy running in the morning or gym after work, you will hardly get used to sports. There are various activities and physical exercises that can make your body fit. Find the type of sport you really enjoy so you can be willing to do it regularly.
4. Do not look for leisure time for sports, because I will not meet. Rather than searching, make time.
Do not schedule sports in the middle of your activity. Find a really free time so you can relax. Example of the right time: very early in the morning before the move, or late afternoon after work.
5. Maybe you are lazy to begin because you feel alone. If this is the case, try to invite friends.
Invite friends to exercise also for the spirit. Attendance partner exercise will increase your commitment to exercise. You can invite your girlfriend or close friends to the gym together, Muay Thai, or futsal.
6. Still lazy? Try your lazy investigation.
Is it because the form of exercise does not fit? Is it because the type of exercise is not your choice? Is it because you feel you do not have time? Or because you’re too embarrassed to get a gym? Find the cause; find where your weaknesses. Once you analyze yourself, you can know what the next step is.…