10 Fun Things to Do in Vail Colorado This Winter
Are you interested to have a grand vacation winter getaway? Winter is great for adventure and bring on the fun and excitement while others are busy indoors. If you are used to summer and want some great adventure in a snowy place for vacation, book a flight in Vail, Colorado, and forget your Miami, Florida plans this year. For winter thrill seekers, Vail is one of the top most destinations among locals and tourists alike. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Bring it on and hit the slopes! With its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado every year, which is also considered as one of the finest ski slopes in the world. Even if you are not that good, Vail Ski and Snowboard School can help you improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Hot springs relaxing escapade. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come to CaniVail! CarniVail is a stylish parade that gives the fun and excitement of a snow twist parade in the Bourbon Street.
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. It is considered as big celebration in Vail wherein professional snowboarders nationwide come and compete. The event will be held from March 5th through March 10th this year, including halfpipe and slopestyle competitions as well as free concerts every night, with thousands of visitors.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. One of the most popular things to do in Vail is snowshoeing, when trails covered with snow become magical.
6. Experience the fun of ice skating! Regardless if you want to be a graceful figure skater or simply glide along the ice, ice skating is a fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Try a dog sledding tour in Vail. Come and explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Take a hot air balloon ride to see the unforgettable views from any angle. This is a fun and refreshing activity, watching the sun rising and the great scenery of Vail.
10. Enjoy the great selection of Vail’s high scale dining. Try the most delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.